Boston Medical Malpractice Attorney
If you have been injured by a doctor or hospital in Massachusetts, look to the Law Office of Patrick Bull for help getting compensation for your injuries. You have the right to bring a malpractice claim for your medical expenses, lost income and pain and suffering. In malpractice claims, it is absolutely vital that you work with an attorney that is committed to helping you get compensation for your injuries.
Unfortunately in certain cases, the negligence or misconduct of doctors leads to disabling injuries and even death.
You Pay Nothing Upfront. You Pay Nothing Unless You Win Your Case. Call now for a free consultation 978-457-9090
Medical malpractice law suits are very expensive and time-consuming. In most cases medical experts will need to be hired to help prove your case.
Despite this expense, the Law Office of Patrick Bull does not charge our clients anything to prepare their cases. The attorney only recoups the investment and attorney fees when your case is won.
As a victim of medical negligence you have several choices:
- File a medical misconduct complaint with the Massachusetts Board of Registration for Medical
- Get an opinion from an Massachusetts Medical Malpractice Attorney. Make sure you are not paying up front for this service which can be found for free; and
- Obtain a copy of your medial records from your medical provider and have your medical care reviewed by another medical specialist.
KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER
- Filing your own “pro se” lawsuit is complicated and should not be attempted (in my opinion). You will find that most physicians are uninterested in getting involved in a claim against another doctor. You probably will have trouble finding a doctor to review your case without the help of an attorney;
- Expert medical reviews can be very expensive if you go it alone;
- Select a medical malpractice attorney as they can guide you as to the merit’s of your case and locate a doctor to review your case; and
- Be careful not to delay, you must file a claim within a specific time, otherwise you will lose your right to make a claim.
COMMON EXAMPLES OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWSUITS
- Failure to diagnose cancer;
- Delay in diagnosing colon or breast cancer;
- Excessive bleeding after surgery resulting in neurologic damage;
- Childbirth and delivery negligence;
- Improper hospital care;
- Failure to treat cardiac systems;
- Improper cataract surgery;
- Neurologic or brain damage resulting from lack of oxygen during surgery;
- Orthopaedic errors;
- Colonoscopy punctures; and
- Doctors negligent medical care
In addition to malpractice cases, the Law Office of Patrick Bull can also represent people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents and other accidents caused by another’s negligence or wrongful conduct. To learn more, contact us or review our personal injury website.